Mr. Siah is the CEO and Co-Founder of Fraxtor Capital, a blockchain enabled real estate co-investment platform. Mr. Siah has more than 10 years’ experience in the real estate industry and more than 17 years in the civil service as a Republic of Singapore Air Force Officer, and Pilot. Mr. Siah Co-owns Hanson Court Pte Ltd, a real estate investment company which focuses on buying distressed commercial and industrial properties and turning them around through asset enhancement initiatives and strategic repositioning. Mr. Siah is also the Co-Founder and Managing Director of Spaaace, which is a co-working space provider.
Oliver Siah was a Military Training Award scholarship holder in the Singapore Armed Forces and graduated from the Australian Defence Force Academy. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Aeronautical Engineering from the University of New South Wales, a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance from the University of London, and a Master of Business Administration from the Imperial College London. He is currently pursuing a Master of Science in Real Estate from the National University of Singapore.
- Master of Science in Real Estate, Student, National University of Singapore
- Master of Business Administration, Merit, Imperial College London
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance, First Class Honours, University of London
- Bachelor of Engineering in Aeronautical Engineering, First Class Honours, University of New South Wales
Certificates and Qualifications
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Portfolio Management, National University of Singapore
- Professional Certificate in Asset Management, New York Institute of Finance
- Certificate in Hotel Real Estate Investment and Asset Management, Cornell University
- Certificate in Fintech, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Certificate in International Audit, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- CMFAS Module 1B: Rules and Regulations for Dealing in Securities (Non-SGX Members), Institute of Banking and Finance
- CMFAS Module 10: Rules and Regulations for REIT Management with Product Knowledge and Analysis, Institute of Banking and Finance
- Listed Company Director Programme, Singapore Institute of Directors